Congratulations on your engagement. We're excited to serve you during this time of marriage and wedding planning. Our church offers a wide variety of resources: 1.) Premarital counseling, 2.) Pastors to officiate your wedding and; 3.) A wedding coordinator that will help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding day.
It is our hope and prayer that your wedding day would be a time of stress-free enjoyment. The following is a checklist for having your wedding at CityView Church:
- Read our wedding guidlines before you do anything. The guidlines can be found HERE.
- Fill out a wedding facility request below (scroll down)
- Once your desired date is confirmed to be availabe, mail your $50 deposit to: CityView Church, Attn: Wedding Coordinator, 4001 Summerfields Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76137. Your date is not confirmed unti we have received your deposit. The $50 deposit will apply to the church reservation fee of $300 and is refundable if you decide not to have your wedding at CityView at least 3 months prior to your secured date. A confirmation email will be sent informing you that we have received your deposit and secured your date on the calendar.
- Register for Premarital Counseling: If either the bride or groom is a CityView member or you are planning on being married by one of our pastors, you must go through premarital counseling. If either of these conditions apply to you, please go HERE to the premarital counseling page and register. Please make sure the wedding coordinator confirms your completion of pre-marital prior to your month-out meeting.
- Meet with the Wedding Coordinator: One month prior to your wedding date, our Wedding Coordinator will schedule a meeting with you (this is when the remaining $250 is due). At this meeting, you will discuss the final details about your wedding including:
- Ceremony order of worship
- Wedding party names and positions
- Music (live or CD/mp3)
- Audio/Video/Lighting needs
- Church, Floral, Photography and Videography Policies
- Any questions you may have or special needs/requests
For your convenience, we have provided answers to some frequently asked questions HERE